Hello future Flagship Agents!
Before we jump into the next steps, just one quick note (in case you missed it)...
WARNING: Our team is not for everyone. We hold ourselves to a higher standard than most. You will be expected to help others, make your mark, and to strengthen the values, behaviors, and culture that are the core of our success. Before you apply, be sure our team is right for you.
Check out this quick list that describes expectations when joining our team.
- Competence in Client services
- Respond to incoming prospect and client inquires
- Attend training calls, trainings and webinars to enhance skills and constantly improve
- Represent our company and clients at the highest standards
- Nurture long term prospects and build relationships with buyers and sellers
- Adopt to the systems and workflows at Flagship Realty
- Strong skills in Follow-up
- Using social media networks such as Facebook & LinkedIn to identify potential contacts
- Represent the company and help build brand awareness throughout the community
- WILLINGNESS TO LEARN
Now that we have that out of the way, let's dive into the next steps:
*Optional* Go to Tony Robbin's DISC Personality Assessment (click here)
and complete the questionnaire. Once completed, enter your
"scores" into the MESSAGE box and click submit.
NOTE: Once you fill out the form, you will receive an email confirmation from our system as well as an email from our Head of Talent asking you for a few more things so ensure all your contact information is 100% accurate.